- Every Friday & Saturday night
- 3 HOURS: 7pm-10pm for only $17.75!
- Please note on-line purchase of Teen Night is for 3 hours (7pm - 10pm). If you miss the 7pm deadline you can still purchase 2 hours at the park. Teen night is designed for children 13-17 years. Altitude Hainesport Teen Night is not offered on holidays or school vacations.
- $7.99 per child, $2/hr for 1 adult
- Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Except for weekends, holidays and school vacations
- We are open to the general public at this time, but sections of our main court areas may be coned off for toddlers depending on capacity.
Single Jumper Rates
- 30 Minutes: $9.00
- 60 Minutes: $15.00
- 90 Minutes: $21.00
- 120 Minutes: $25.00
- Altitude Trampoline Socks (required): $2 per pair
Family Fun Pack
- 2 adults, 2 children $52 (60 minutes)
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2 and may be reused.
All jumpers of Altitude Trampoline Park must sign a waiver to participate. Jumpers under the age of 18 must get parent/guardian consent and sign-off. Click here to fill out our online waiver so that you can head straight to the courts when you get here!
Tips for an easy check in:
- Fill out a waiver ahead of time!
- Waivers can ONLY be filled out by an adult 18-years or older. All jumpers 17-years old and younger MUST have a parent or guardian fill out their waiver.
- First time Jumpers must bring in a valid form of identification to verify their waiver. For those 17-years and younger the parent or guardian that filled out their waiver must be present to verify their waiver with a photo ID in order to jump. (After a waiver has been verified with a photo ID, 17 years and younger do not need a parent or guardian to be present until the waiver expires in one year. )
- Watch our Safety Video prior to arrival so you can start jumping right away!